Heroes Myspace Comments

Welcome to the Jungle

PRAPATAN SPS
Catatan Berkeliling Nusantara

My Garden My Miracle.... 0

adhyws | Minggu, Januari 23, 2011 | , , ,

     In front of my house, We are built a small garden. with  a small pool for my fish, a small rainfall give a natural feel. I think my garden is some of my favourite place for cooling my hearth. There are frogs,buterfly, caterpilar, lizard, and small house lizzard, ehmp sure there are fish and ant. two couple of bee which always join in sleep and some of fly. and if you believe me there is twenty bee which sleep in my garden. It's wonderfulll for me.





















          Kucobain untuk bereksperimen tentang aster dan ternyata  belum ada kesimpulan yang dapat aku simpulkan
Katak hyla tidak nokturnal menurut saya namun dari pengamatan saya kebanyakan waktu makannya berada di waktu malam mencari serangga-serangga kecil untuk makan, nyamuk, lalat dan belalang.



     there is nothing special in my garden but for me it's very special cause this is my garden actually.
Banyak cerita yang kudapat dari taman kecil di depan rumahku itu, 

0 Responses So Far:

 
Prapatan SPS Copyright © 2010 Prozine Theme is Designed by Lasantha Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS